Elizabeth Beu Bourgeois
Elizabeth Beu Bourgeois, M.S., ATR, LPC is a registered art therapist and licensed professional counselor. She received a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with a Minor Concentration in Visual Arts from Loyola University New Orleans and a Master of Science in Art Therapy from Florida State University. In 2013, she opened NOLA Art Therapy and Counseling to help others achieve personal growth.
She has experience providing art therapy and counseling services in community, school, home, and office settings with children and adolescents with emotional, mental, developmental, and behavioral disorders. While she has a general practice, she specializes in work with children, adolescents and families with a focus on self expression, emotional and self awareness, coping skills, adjustment to life changes, crisis prevention and intervention, awareness of strengths, anxiety, depression, trauma, calming techniques, social skills, and communication skills.
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) - Louisiana # 4891
- Registered Art Therapist (ATR) - ATR #12-153
- Master of Science in Art Therapy - Florida State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Loyola University New Orleans
- Crisis prevention and intervention
- CPR certified for Healthcare Providers
- Louisiana Art Therapy Association - Former Secretary and Web Master
- American Art Therapy Association
- Louisiana Counseling Association