Stephanie Condit, M.A., LPC, NCC, ATR is a licensed professional counselor in Louisiana, a national certified counselor, and a registered art therapist. She received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from Savannah College of Art and Design in 2015. She received a Master of Art Therapy and Master of Counseling from Southwestern College in 2020.
Stephanie has experience providing counseling services and conducting art psychotherapy with kids, adolescents, adults and families. Her client work focuses on self-expression, boundary setting, coping skills, communication skills, anxiety, depression, addiction and trauma. Stephanie spent the last 3 years working at a behavioral health psychiatric hospital. While at the hospital, Stephanie facilitated art therapy groups and primarily worked with detox, adolescents, trauma/ED, active-duty military and veterans.
Stephanie enjoys learning random fun facts, traveling, and new experiences. While she’s not from Louisiana, she is a Saint’s football fan through and through.
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) – Louisiana # 8450
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) – NCC # 1587718
- Registered Art Therapist (ATR) – ATR # 21-028
- Master of Arts in Art Therapy – Southwestern College
- Masters of Arts in Counseling – Southwestern College
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography – Savannah College of Art and Design
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certified
- Crisis prevention and intervention
- Handle with care and verbal de-escalation training